Motto: “To be brave means not to retreat even if you are scared”
I graduated Oil and Gas Institute in 1987, but in the latest 27 years I spent all my time working in IT&C, both as entrepreneur and corporate employee. I experienced most: to run my own company, to start Novell and Vmware offices in Romania, to build projects within Oracle and to create/run an Oracle distribution network in 5 countries. Both „worlds” helped me a lot by giving me the opportunity to see the pluses and minuses of each. If I would turn back time I wouldn’t change anything. Little were meant to live such an interesting period of time with so many changes. Couple of years ago, I started consulting in technology. The crisis has led companies to cut costs, cuts that in most cases meant keeping and / or maintaining the IT & C solutions at the same level. Slowly, these platforms began to become resource-intensive instead of meeting their everyday business support. That's one thing: it's time to change the paradigm, it's time for a new approach: the IT & C system has to turn from a cost center into an intelligent platform that supports the company's business.
Projects near and dear to my heart:
• Secom – an architecture that ensures the independence of the IT & C platform / the flexibility needed for the business, 2017-present
• Impar – IT&C platform reengineering, 2017-2018
How can I help?
• Aligning the Client Company priorities with the supporting IT&C technology
• Understanding the needs vs. technical limitations
• Processes&business flow reengineering
• Assessing the actual needs and extrapolating the future ones
• Planning & Budgeting the required technology in an on-prem/cloud environment
Tools, Licenses and international models that I have chosen to respect the values I believe in:
EMBA - OU Great Britain
Infomentis – professional business training